Sunday 18 August 2013

Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) - Mall of the Emirates (Dubai)

For all those who have siblings living away, have you ever paid them a surprise visit when they are least expecting it? I DID :)
Must say somethings in life are 'Priceless'. The expression on my sister's face, the tears, the smiles and especially that very moment will always be as fresh as it is in my head today; for those of you who are wondering if I caught the moment on camera? even tough I love clicking pictures and sharing with you all, there are some moments you have to feel and capture without the camera lens.

Here is a look I bring straight from my day spent at the Mall of the Emirates in this beautiful yellow dress.

Beautiful Contrast of the Yellows and Blues


My minimal accessories for the day
A beautiful notebook to compliment my lavender nails

Lakme Wendell Rodericks Nude Lipstick with a Pink blush from my Coastal Scents palette


The well blended blue and lavender eye shadow look



'Inch Pinch'


Lunch at Paul (posing with my niece who I have cropped from the pic)


6 comments:

  1. It's a lovely dress <3 .. I totally loved it :)
    You look gorgeous babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely dress <3 .. I totally loved it :)
    You look gorgeous babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your yellow dress.. You look gorgeous.

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete