Tuesday 12 May 2015

Brunch: Outfit of the Day (OOTD)

This is the time of the year when I miss being in school the most....yes the time when you are told to take a 2 month break from the routine :). Well but as you grow older and wiser you just make the best of what you have which is your 2 days off in the week. So not the one to leave such opportunities I try to pack as much as I can into those 2 days; well don't deny the fact that a lot of you reading this have already planned to do all the jobs pending for the last 2 months for your next 2 days off...trust you to be as smart as me :P

So on one of my days off from work I decided to do things a little different, start the day late and do a little lazy brunch with the hubby. Please note this was  strictly a no makeup day as hubby feels that since everyday is makeup day special days with him should be no-makeup days (don't we dress up to look good for our husbands?). Going with the flow here is me with zero makeup and a flowy kinda skirt.

  
At Jamjar Diner in Versova

This pic was taken at Jamjar diner in Versova. A nice place to chill with friends over some huge pizzas and a pitcher of beer since the pitcher of caipiroska was avoidable. The meat overload pizza is a must for meat lovers. Next on my list is the 5 cheese pizza which the waiter messed up on and got me a repeat of the meat overload pizza.  Check out the fancy desert I indulged in called the flower pot.
















No comments:

Post a Comment